ZonesCorp offers its investors great services combined with the advantages of political incentives, a visionary leadership and a welcoming environment.
- Conducive business climate.
- Great infrastructure.
- Cluster-based zoning model, allowing the full integration within the industry value chain deriving synergy benefits.
- Products manufactured within these zones enjoy a duty-free access to the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, as well as to signatory countries to the Greater Arab Free Trade Agreement.
- Duty-free import of machinery and raw materials.
- Customer-centric approach through the adoption of a “One stop shop” concept.
- Tax exemptions.
- Free repatriation of profit and capital.
- Competitively-priced utilities.
- International spectrum of skills.
- Vocational training centres ensuring supply of skilled labour force.
- Workers’ Residential Cities providing world-class labour accommodation.
- Streamlined labour procedures through the foreign labour services – FLS.
- 12 minutes to Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- 50 minutes to Jebel Ali Port and Jebel Ali Airport.
- Planned on-site Port– The Abu Dhabi Industrial Port- to serve ZonesCorp’s projects.
- Investment Advice: we assist our customers in selecting the land plot that is most suitable for their needs, and help them to also determine their operational requirements.
- Business Matchmaking – BMM.
One Stop Shop Electronic Services is a system offered by ZonesCorp to its investors and clients to facilitate the required investment procedures. By visiting OSS electronic Services, investors will be able to access and process their transactions online. This portal will include:
- Booking of Commercial Names.
- Registration and distribution of data to all investors.
- Registration of Industrial License.
Other Procedures will be available online are:
- Land Booking procedures.
- Issuing of Industrial License.
There are four main industrial areas in Abu Dhabi:
- ICAD I
ICAD I targeting heavy-to-medium manufacturing, engineering and processing industries, including metal products, construction materials, fiberglass and plastics assembly. ICAD I extends over an area of 14km².
- ICAD II
ICAD II targeting light-to-medium manufacturing, engineering and processing industries, including wood processing, engineering, oil and gas, construction materials, and chemicals. The Zone covers 11km² and has been constructed in distinct phases according to a detailed master plan.
ICAD III hosts a variety of clusters including an oil and gas zone, wood and engineering zone, and construction materials zone. It extends over an area of 12 km2.
- Al Ain Industrial City (I & II)
Al Ain is strategically located between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Al Ain Industrial City is a multi-use development but with a priority focus on SME’s in the light-to-medium manufacturing, engineering and processing industries, including wood, engineering, chemicals and plastics, construction materials, food and textiles. It covers 10 km² .This has generated a very high level of pre-commitment from potential investors.
The workers’ residential city projects have been conceived to address the large demand for workers’ accommodation in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The project need arises from its capacity to support the development of a strong non-oil industrial base in Abu Dhabi and in enhancing the image of the emirate, thereby further attracting investments and the requisite workforce for continued development and growth. ZonesCorp has developed these facilities in order to balance the national objective of generating immediate capacities against the need for creating self sustaining projects, generating moderate returns to ZonesCorp and the project developers.
Khalifa Fund is providing different loans that suit every project.
- Micro Finance:Loans for very small businesses up to AED 100,000 that can be started from home with the required license .
- Khutwa:A microfinance Program that offers flexible loans up to AED 250,000 to support small enterprises (micro- businesses ) . The Program is social in nature , allowing the creation and the growth of income steams for specific target groups.
- Bedaya:A program designed to support new startup. SME s with flexible loans up to AED 3 million.
- Zeyada:A program that provides existing , early stage SME s with flexible loans of up to AED 5 million for expansion and development purposes.
- Tasneea:Khalifa Fund for Entreprise Development launched Tasneea Program to support the small industrial entreprises with a maximum amount of AED 10 million that will contribute in the growth of small and medium entreprises in the industrial and to encourage the industrial variation and the industrial development f UAE.
- Zaarie:Directed to support the Emirates working in the agriculture sector and to develop their farms through encouraging them to use the best technology and to spread the non- classical methods of farming. That’s done in association with Abu Dhabi Farmers Services Center and Abu Dhabi Food Security Center.
- Al Hasela:A program that provides financial and technical support. It is a result of collaboration between Khalifa Fund For Entreprise Development and Fishermen’s Association .
It aims to empower the fishermen to improve their skills and improve their lifestyle.
It is an association that seeks to help small entrepreneurs to secure the initial start-up funding needed for their business.
SME has a variety of financing programs to ease this challenge and facilitate the new business of entrepreneurs’ .The application procedure for financial support requires a detailed business plan.
“Intilaq” is a one-of-a-kind programme launched in the UAE to assist Emiratis residing in Dubai to take their first step into the world of entrepreneurship. The programme aims to provide aspiring business owners with company start-up support through all its phases.
To achieve this, The Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development is dedicated to incubating & providing the necessary support during the initial phase for a period of three years. The support offered to Entrepreneurs manifest in the form of licensing, training courses as well as financial, legal, marketing, technical support, and consultancy. This will enable participants in the Intelaq program to become independent project leaders, and capable of achieving development growth.
There are different types of free zones in Dubai.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- Financial Free Zone:
- Dubai International Financial Center.
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority.
- Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange.
- Media & Technology free zones :
- Dubai Media City.
- International Media Production Zone.
- Dubai Studio City.
- Dubai Internet City.
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority.
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park.
- Other Free Zones:
- Knowledge village.
- Dubai Academic City.
- Dubai Healthcare City.
- International Humanitarian City.
- Dubai Outsource Zone.
- Dubai Airport Free Zone.
- Dubai Maritime City.
- Dubai Logistic City.
- Enpark (Energy & Environmental Park).
- Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ).
- Dubai Sports City.
As the business capital of the Middle East, Dubai is an international business hub with a wide range of opportunities for different activities and operations. Among the many reasons to make a base in Dubai and invest in the city are:
- A liberal economy that is fully integrated with the world economy.
- The city is strategically located between Europe, Asia and Africa and attracts approximately 5 million investors and tourists on an annual basis.
- It is one of the safest cities in the world with an incredibly low crime rate and a fair judicial system.
- More than 200 nationalities and cultures call Dubai home, and they are constantly learning from one another and creating natural vibrancy and globalization.
- Dubai is well serviced by international and local financing and banking institutions.
- There is an advanced educational system in place suited to the full spectrum of cultures and languages, including an array of public and private schools serving Emiratis and expatriates alike.
- There is a world class integrated healthcare system that ensures excellent standards of treatment, making Dubai a globally recognized destination for medical care.
- There are a plethora of entertainment options suited to all tastes, cultures and budgets.
And finally, the winning of EXPO 2020, will create endless opportunities, attract inbound investment alongside further endorsing pivotal sector such as leisure & Hospitality, real estate, construction and transportation. This event will provide opportunities on which SMEs will be able to capitalize on